Through innovative programs and partnerships, the Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development growth in the northern Arizona economy. With an emphasis on economic vitality and regional prosperity, the Chamber acts as a catalyst for business growth, job creation, and increased investment across northern Arizona.
The Chamber helps local business grow and thrive by:
- Emphasizing business retention and expansion by connecting businesses to resources and local talent they need.
- Convening local business leaders to create strategic solutions to business challenges.
- Attracting and retaining talent in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Helping keep the Flagstaff and northern Arizona area attractive to business leaders and side selectors.
The Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce offers several programs to help economic development in northern Arizona.
The Chamber’s economic development partnerships include and are not limited to:
- Northern Arizona University Rural Policy Institute
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments Economic Council (NACOG)
- Northern Arizona Manufacturing Partnership (NAMP)
- Coconino County Workforce Development
- Williams Business Alliance
- AZ Career and Technical Education
- Goodwill Business Services Team for Workplace Success
- City of Flagstaff Economic Vitality Division
- ACHIEVE 60 AZ
- AZ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board
- Coconino Community College
- Flagstaff Young Professionals
- Northern Arizona Military Affairs Council (NAMAC)
- Arizona Mexico Commission
- Center for the Future of Arizona
- CTE Post Secondary Skills Commission