Flagstaff Young Professionals
Proudly sponsored by:
What We’re All About
Flagstaff Young Professionals (FYP) is a Chamber initiative that serves local leaders between the ages of 21 and 39 years old. Its purpose is to engage individuals who want to develop and advance their careers, to make a positive impact on our community, and to boost their leadership potential on boards and commissions. FYP strives to bring young professionals together to connect, create community, and thrive through career development, service projects, and relationship building.
Giving young professionals a reason to stay in Northern Arizona by:
- Advancing career objectives through business leader mentorships.
- Connecting with other like-minded young professionals in the community.
- Participating in service projects to help raise awareness of and to provide support to local charities.
- Offering networking events once a month to help promote growth through connectivity.
- Boosting leadership potential.
Enhance your skill set by learning from a variety of proven leaders and business professionals. Stay tuned in for our professional development events that feature topics and speakers that will help you educate and grow as a business professional and community leader.
Grow your network by tapping into our networking events! Meet and mingle with young professionals around the community. Networking events take place once every other month.
Support the community by volunteering to assist a variety of non-profits and areas in need to strengthen the community we live in.