What Your Chamber Can Do for You.
Strong Local Economy
The Chamber creates a stronger local economy with “Shop Local” initiatives like Buy•Dine•Stay in Flagstaff, now called Shop Local, education programs, business retention and attraction initiatives.
We Promote Flagstaff
We promote Flagstaff with events such as our Fourth of July and Holiday Lights parades through our Visitor & Relocation guide Destination Flagstaff and detailed community map, & via fielding questions and referrals through our Visitors’ Center.
The Chamber helps you affordably market your business through our many communication outlets – including a monthly magazine @7000ft, twice monthly e-newsletter, active social media pages, online blog, and weekly radio program – as well as through partnerships with our media members.
Substantial Savings Opportunities
We also offer substantial savings opportunities with our member-to-member discounts and Worker’s Compensation Association Program through ARMSA.
We provide our members with various network development opportunities. This includes the quarterly Good Morning Flagstaff breakfast, a facilitated event that resembles speed-dating for businesses; the Annual Meeting Luncheon, one of the largest business gatherings in Northern Arizona that includes the ATHENA Awards; Hollywood Night: our annual fall fundraiser filled with a silent auction, live music, ad gaming activities, and our monthly Business After 5 mixers, a casual opportunity to connect with your fellow Chamber members hosted by one of our member businesses. New members are also invited to the quarterly New Member Connection within the first year of membership to connect with other new members and learn how to best take advantage of their benefits.
Additional Advantages Include the following savings opportunities:
Long-Term Care Insurance
MedAmerica’s Simplicity long term care insurance product offers a “cash benefit account” paid out in case based on the monthly amount you choose to cover care in your home or in a facility.
Available from: Carla Conway – Benefit & Financial Strategies, LLC, (928) 774-0695
- Free online Job Postings
- 2 listings in Membership Directory (alphabetical and by category) – circulation 2,000
- Membership Directory listings online
- Post your Hot Deals
- Brochure Distribution from Chamber Lobby
- Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new members or members re-opening after expansion or renovation
Worker's Safety Pool
Benefits of the GFCC Discounted Workers’ Compensation Program through ARMSA Include:
- Carrier Schedule Credit: Discounts up to 25% off the standard workers’ compensation rates in Arizona.
- GFCC Membership Credit: Members receive an additional 10% discount on their policy premium just for being a GFCC member.
- Drug Free Workplace Credit: Qualifying GFCC members will receive an additional 5% off their premium for adhering to the state of Arizona Drug Free Workplace Program.
- Free membership with ARMSA for GFCC workers’ compensation program policy holders.
Target Audience Marketing
Check back soon for updates!