Flagstaff Young Professionals
About Flagstaff Young Professionals
• Advance career objectives through business leaders mentorship and continuing education.
• Available to professionals from age 20 to 40.
• Short presentations from elected officials and leaders in the small business & non-profit communities with opportunities for Q&A. This an opportunity to speak with community and business leaders one-on-one, or pick the brains of like-minded people in the community.
• Speakers from successful business professionals around the country.
• Social events are held once a month, with quarterly volunteer opportunities and professional development seminars.
• As a constructive way for young professionals to make a community difference this group is involved with many charities in the Flagstaff community.
• Connect with other young professionals in the community.
• Exclusive one-on-one education and access to leaders in the Flagstaff community including business owners, community leaders and elected officials.
• Exposure to a great variety of markets and industries.
• Discounted (50%) attendance to Business After 5 Chamber events.
- Free for existing member business young professionals
- $20/year for college students
- $40/year for non-students
Chair/Board Liaison: Drake Louks – Arizona Tech Advisors
Co-Chair/Events Manager: Marissa Griffin- American Cancer Society
Marketing Manager: Rachel McNamara- Avanade
Philanthropy Manager: Vacant