GREATER FLAGSTAFF CHAMBER MEMBER ADVANTAGES
Your membership in the Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce is an investment in the future of your business.
The Greater Flagstaff Chamber is committed to being a CONVENER of leaders & influencers to represent our members’ best interests, a CATALYST for business growth, retention, & expansion, and a CHAMPION for business success & overall economic prosperity for a thriving community.
- The Chamber creates a stronger local economywith “Shop Local” initiatives like Buy•Dine•Stay in Flagstaff, now called “Shop Local”, education programs, and business retention and attraction initiatives.
- We represent the business community at all levels of government.
- We promote Flagstaff with events such as our Fourth of July and Holiday Lights parades through our Visitor & Relocation guide Destination Flagstaff and detailed community map, & via fielding questions and referrals through our Visitors’ Center.
- We provide our members with various network development opportunities, happening both day and night. This includes the quarterly Good Morning Flagstaff breakfast, a facilitated event that resembles speed-dating for businesses; the Annual Meeting Luncheon, one of the largest business gatherings in Northern Arizona that includes the ATHENA Awards; Hollywood Night: our annual fall fundraiser filled with a silent auction, live music, ad gaming activities, and our monthly Business After 5 mixers, a casual opportunity to connect with your fellow Chamber members hosted by one of our member businesses. New members are also invited to the quarterly New Member Connection within the first year of membership to connect with other new members and learn how to best take advantage of their benefits.
- The Chamber helps you affordably market your business through our many communication outlets – including a monthly magazine @7000ft, twice monthly e-newsletter, active social media pages, online blog, and weekly radio program – as well as through partnerships with our media members.
- We also offer substantial savings opportunities with our member-to-member discounts and Worker’s Compensation Association Program through ARMSA.
Additional Advantages include the following substantial savings opportunities:
MedAmerica’s Simplicity long term care insurance product offers a “cash benefit account” paid out in case based on the monthly amount you choose to cover care in your home or in a facility.
Carla Conway – Benefit & Financial Strategies, LLC, (928) 774-0695
- Free online Job Postings
- 2 listings in Membership Directory (alphabetical and by category) – circulation 2,000
- Membership Directory listings online
- Post your Hot Deals
- Brochure Distribution from Chamber Lobby
- Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new members or members re-opening after expansion or renovation
Check back soon for updates
Benefits of the GFCC Discounted Workers’ Compensation Program through ARMSA Include:
– Carrier Schedule Credit: Discounts up to 25% off the standard workers’ compensation rates in Arizona.
– GFCC Membership Credit: Members receive an additional 10% discount on their policy premium just for being an GFCC member.
– Drug Free Workplace Credit: Qualifying GFCC members will receive an additional 5% off their premium for adhering to the state of Arizona Drug Free Workplace Program.
– Free membership with ARMSA for GFCC workers’ compensation program policy holders.
New Member Referrals Wanted!
We all know that referrals, especially in a close-knit community like Flagstaff, can be our best source for generating new business. Please support your Flagstaff Chamber and help us grow by sending individuals or businesses our way that you think could benefit from membership.
Any current member that refers a new business that joins the Flagstaff Chamber shall receive their choice of the following:
- Free car wash from Speedi Carwash & Fuel
- Free cup of coffee from Dutch Bros
- Free sandwich from Chick-Fil-A
To refer a new business, simply email Kat Ross at email@example.com with the name of the individual or organization you are referring with a contact number and email address (if possible) and we will take care of the rest!