GREATER FLAGSTAFF CHAMBER MEMBER ADVANTAGES
Your membership in the Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce is an investment in the future of your business.
The Chamber works hard for you while you are hard at work!
- The Chamber creates a stronger local economy with “Shop Local” initiatives like Buy•Dine•Stay in Flagstaff, now Shop Local, education programs, and business retention and attraction initiatives.
- We represent the business community at all levels of government.
- We promote Flagstaff with events such as our Fourth of July and Holiday Lights parades, community award programs, and Winterfest Flagstaff, a-month long celebration to encourage winter tourism.
- We provide numerous networking activities, day and night, so that you can meet your future customers and clients. This includes the quarterly Good Morning Flagstaff breakfast, a facilitated event that resembles speed-dating for businesses; the Annual Meeting Luncheon, one of the largest business gatherings in Northern Arizona that includes the ATHENA Awards; An Evening of Jazz at Flagstaff Ranch, an elegant affair featuring gourmet food and live music at the Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club; and our monthly Business After 5 mixers, a casual opportunity to connect with your fellow Chamber members hosted by one of our member businesses. New members are also invited to a special reception during their first six months of membership.
- The Chamber helps you affordably market your business through our outlets – including a monthly magazine @7000ft, twice monthly e-newsletter, regular social media posting and weekly radio program – as well as through partnerships with our media members.
- We also offer substantial savings opportunities with our member-to-member discounts, 3% discount on Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona insurance through member agents.
Additional Advantages include the following substantial savings opportunities:
AutoOwners Insurance – 14% discount on business, property, liability and automobile insurance.
Wes Thew, Flagstaff Insurance – (928) 774-6631
Secura Insurance Companies – 5% discount off total cost of auto and homeowners insurance after all other eligible discounts.
Tucker McGregor, McGregor Insurance Group – (928) 214-0022
Blake Rolley, Rolley Insurance Group – (928) 525-2200
*For every $1,000 in premium a member pays for insurance written through Rolley Insurance Group, $25 will be donated to a non-profit or school that the member recommends. The organization will be notified that the donation was recommended by the Chamber member.
MedAmerica’s Simplicity long term care insurance product offers a “cash benefit account” paid out in case based on the monthly amount you choose to cover care in your home or in a facility.
Kurt Barton – KLB Insurance & Financial Services, (928) 774-8106;
Carla Conway – Benefit & Financial Strategies, LLC, (928) 774-0695;
Ed Gussio – Benefit Logic, (928) 526-5691
- Free online Job Postings
- 2 listings in Membership Directory (alphabetical and by category) – circulation 2,000
- Membership Directory listings online
- Free e-coupons
- Brochure Distribution from Chamber Lobby
- Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new members or members re-opening after expansion or renovation
- Chamber printed Newsletter Inserts and Back Page Sponsor
- E-Newsletter advertising (Sign Up Here)
- Website advertising (Sign Up Here)
- Destination Flagstaff-Visitor & Relocation Guide Display Ads
- Membership Directory Advertising
- Relocation Packet Inserts
- Community Map Display Ads
New Member Referrals Wanted!
We all know that referrals, especially in a close-knit community like Flagstaff, can be our best source for generating new business. Please support your Flagstaff Chamber and help us grow by sending individuals or businesses our way that you think could benefit from membership.
Any current member that refers a new business that joins the Flagstaff Chamber shall receive their choice of the following:
- Free car wash from Speedi Carwash & Fuel
- Free cup of coffee from Dutch Bros
- Free sandwich from Chick-Fil-A
To refer a new business, simply email Kat Ross at email@example.com with the name of the individual or organization you are referring with a contact number and email address (if possible) and we will take care of the rest!