ATHENA AWARD NOMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
The ATHENA Award actively supports and celebrates the ATHENA mission of supporting, developing and honoring women leaders, inspiring women to achieve their full potential—creating balance in leadership worldwide. The ATHENA Award honors individuals who strive toward the highest levels of personal and professional accomplishment, who excel in their chosen field, devote time and energy to their community in a meaningful way, and forge paths of leadership for other women to follow.
ATHENA nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Have achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential.
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS nominees are emerging leaders from 20-35 who also exemplify the above criteria.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- Nominations for the Athena Award must be submitted using one of the forms below.
- You may include two additional pages of supporting documents (i.e. resume, cv, etc.)
- The information submitted should support the award criteria of achievement, leadership and service
- Include a high resolution head shot with submission.
A Selection Committee consisting of a diverse group of leaders from your community will review all nomination forms and select the ATHENA Award Recipient.
The ATHENA Award Recipient will be announced during the event at High Country Conference Center on Friday, February 8, 2019.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO
Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce
Attn: Stacey McSwain
101 W. Route 66
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION – January 18, 2019.
Please include a color headshot of the nominee with the submission