Immersing Flagstaff’s Young Talent in leadership and civic engagement
• Advance in career objectives through business leaders mentoring.
• Available to professionals from age 18 to the “young at heart.”
• Informal meetings, including short presentations from leaders in the non-profit and small business communities with access for Q&A. Meetings are an opportunity to speak with community and business leaders one-on-one, or pick the brains of like-minded people in the community.
• Social Meetings are held once a month, with quarterly volunteer opportunities and professional development senimars. This group is involved with charities in the Flagstaff community to help raise awareness and provide volunteer opportunities.
• Connect with young professionals.
• Additional social events throughout the year from a diverse array of careers.
• Exclusive one-on-one education and access to leaders in the Flagstaff community including business owners, community leaders and elected officials.
• Exposure to a great variety of markets and industries.
• Discounted (50%) attendance to select Chamber network development events.
• Discounted business card run from Alphagraphics of Flagstaff
$10/year for college students
$40/year for non-students
Opportunity to attend select Chamber of Commerce mixers at 50% discounted rate
JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
President: Carri Brandt – North Country Healthcare
Membership Leader: Lauren Krivanek – Flagstaff Chamber
Social Events Leader: Katie Brock – North Country Healthcare
Marketing Leader: Eric Prochnow – NAU Sun Entertainment
Professional Development Leader: Mike Sistak – Flagstaff Chamber
Philanthropy Leader: Arturo Silva – Nackard Beverages
Financial Development Leader: Matt Beaty – FLG Media